Tuesday, May 4, 2010

04/05/10 JUST FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS!


Mabuhay from Philippines!

Finally our real dream has started!

To be a Dekeyser and Friends fellow in the Philippines!

It Feels like i’m home in İstanbul!

Meeting with people from 14 different cultures!
How İ wish time can stop and we just continue to follow our dreams!

This is the biggest opportunity in my life; Islands, tropical fruits, 35 degrees, dumpsites, hot weather, the fellows, Dedon furnitures, coconut, lapu-lapu fish, learning cebuano, karaoke, 6 months of D&F! To put dimples on children’s faces!

A lot of activities happened in the first and second week. We did a lot of thing; shopping, city tour, workshops, dinner at siberia restaurant, introduction to D&F World and meeting with Father Heinz, Jean Maria Massued, visiting Compostela and the dumpsites, JPIC-IDC meetings, meeting the community people.

As an architecture student coming from a city like İstanbul where such challenges as traffic, electricity, architectural details which are hard to use, and so on… We try to find solution these problems. And this is also an exceptional opportunity for me to improve my design ability. I take advantage of this as it is an inspiration for me. Problems helps me to discover solutions which make life much easıer. They inspire me to do new things and help me discover new ideas.

Now, I can swim in the ocean. Just following my dreams.

İ know this will be a beautiful experience and fantastic beause we are just following, thinking, dreaming, loving, and living our dreams!

Only two weeks gone, looks like months!!!

No comments: